Mon - Fri (8.30am - 9.30pm) EST
Waterloo, Canada

Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to the questions you might have

Do you have Questions?

Hiring an immigration consultant or a lawyer is not mandatory, you can do your PR or study permit or any type of application yourself. However, you must become experts in knowing the requirements, filling the forms, and knowing exactly what documents you require for supporting your application. Having an expert who is educated and well informed to do exactly what is needed for your case will save you a lot of time and reduces the chance of your application getting refused. If you are still confused, book a consultation with us to discuss further.

Yes! Every case is different and has to be approached in a slightly different way. If you are finding it difficult to proceed with your application, or if your application got refused for any reason, we might be able to fix it or apply again with proper explanation and documents. So, feel free to contact us or book a consultation.

As a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), I am educated and trained to do provide immigration services. I have worked on different cases during the process which makes me competent to handle immigration cases with confidence. You should be able to find me on

The cost of immigrating depends on various factors. The application fee is based on the program and the size of your family. You will have to prove that you have enough funds to support yourself and your dependents while in Canada. If you choose to hire a lawyer or consultant there will be an additional fee, however, they will help you in making your immigration process smooth. Different law firms have different fees and that depends on your program too. Book a consultation with us to know about it.

Yes! For most or almost all applications, the process is online. You can scan and send us your documents or send us through a courier service if required and we can submit all required documents along with your application and keep you informed.

Canada has a lot of programs for immigration. If you do not qualify for one program, you might qualify for another. If your application was refused, you might have a chance to apply again under the same or a different program by understanding the reasons for the refusal. Get in touch with us and we can let you know your possibilities.

If you hire us, it means you are probably eligible for one of Canada's immigration programs. So, the next step will be collecting the documents that need to be submitted along with your application. We will inform you about the list of documents you need to submit based on the program.

We will provide you with the email address and phone number on which you can communicate. We will respond to all emails within 24 hours and we'll be more than happy to take calls during our working hours (Monday to Friday - 8.30 am to 9.30 pm EST). You can always communicate with us on

The processing time depends on the program and the complexity of your case. It might take less than 4 months for one applicant while taking over 1 year for another applicant under the same program. However, you will be able to find the approximate processing times for each program on the government's website.

The list of documents needed depends on the program and your situation. However, you will almost certainly need a passport. If you are immigrating under any of the economic programs, you might need an experience letter, educational credentials, and language test results.

Can't Find The Answers ?